- Identify automatable tests based on a standard criteria
- Develop test automation for mobile healthcare applications by test automation (hands-on development of test automation code).
- Maintain test automation suite (Review and analyze test results and fix the failed automation tests)
- Integrate test automation with the continuous Integration tools.
- Evaluate new tools and techniques in mobile test automation
- Design and execute automated and manual tests for the verification of software requirements.
- Establish and maintain traceability from software requirements to verification test design and implementation.
- Interface with product owners and software developers to clarify expected software behavior.
- Communicate effectively with software architects, developers, support analysts and other teams.
- Analyze and solve technical problems.
- Assist scrum team with debugging and solving issues discovered during test automation.
- Setup and operate automation testing environment, including test equipment.
Required: Bachelor of Engineering or Bachelor of Technology in Computer Sciences, Bio-Technology, Bio-Medical, Electronics or Electrical Engineering from a premium institute.
3-5 years of mobile application test automation experience.
- Hands-on experience in mobile test automation (Android & iOS) using Appium or Calabash or Robotium is a must.
- Experience in testing mobile applications using simulator/emulator
- Basic understanding of mobile application architecture built on iOS and Android platforms
- Experience in Design and Development of Test Automation Framework (Page Object model, Data driven, Hybrid or Keyword driven)
- Hands-on experience in database testing and should write simple PL/SQL queries.
- Has excellent problem solving skills and a firm understanding of automation testing of complex enterprise mobile applications.
- Passionate about his/her work, has the right attitude and a team player. Excellent communication skills (both oral and written).
- Has excellent knowledge of writing test automation code for different test data and scenarios, combining options, inputs and events/actions, and verifying with the expected results.
- Fast learner and has system/application level thinking to find blocker bugs like system crash.
- Has experience working in agile/scrum environment.
- Has experience or knowledge in setting up automation test environment such as installation & configuration. Has analytical and logical skills to validate application against various
- standards, scenarios and workflows.
- Experience in Java programming
- Experience with any open source tool including Selenium, Appium, Cucumber, JUNIT, Jenkins, TestNG, XSLT, Maven. ANT XSLT
- Experience in any of the web automation tools such as Perfecto,
- Medical device or healthcare or regulated domain experience
- Knowledge of FDA and ISO design control requirements (related to CFR820.30) 510K, IEC 62304 & other relevant standards
- Familiarity with Amazon Web Services (AWS) or Microsoft Azure technologies.
- Unix/Linux experience
- Experience with HIPAA and HL7.
- Design thinking, Human Center Design experience/exposure.
- Quality focus, willingness to learn, versatility and adaptability.
- Ability to work on cross-functional project teams comprised of software verification and development engineers, system engineers, human factor engineers and quality engineers.
- Design/test experience working within a regulated environment.
- Experience with software version control tools
- Working Knowledge of DRM, Six-Sigma and Black Belt principles