Roles and Responsibilities
- Developing end-to-end functional and integration test-case scenarios to validate business function and system requirements.
- Leadership in test-case development, test-plan reviews and repeatable test procedures for complex distributed systems.
- Good in debugging and RCA of bugs and updating of test cases as per the analysis.
- Identify and improve areas where the team may be lacking.
- Collaborating with different teams to implement quality release measurement using various QA metrics.
- Driving innovation by improving or introducing new tools, methodologies and processes.
- Being actively involved in release cycles by contributing to scope planning, test effort estimation and release sign-off.
- Direct involvement and focus on productivity through automation using tools and testing frameworks.
- Managing and mentoring a small group of capable test engineers.
A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required
Desirable Skills and Qualifications
- Mobile testing experience
- Exposure to Android and iOS Operating systems
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, test-planning and team management skills.
- Hands-on exposure to unit-testing frameworks, continuous integration tools, selenium or QTP is preferred.
- An understanding of the software development life cycle as well as the business approach for the product
- Analytical skills
- Decision making ability
- Attention to detail
- Able to work in a team as well as an individual
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills