The professional must have successfully worked towards quality assurance for software systems as part of medium to large, integrated, enterprise development projects. The position requires strong systems thinking ability, integration test expertise, white and gray box analytical skills, attention to detail and experience working with Databases and SQL to verify data accuracy. Very strong with test case/test scenario development and process for ensuring complete test coverage.
Must Have Skills
- Very strong analytical skills involving technical and business process.
- Demonstrated experience in developing comprehensive and accurate test designs and conditions through research and analysis.
- Significant experience in designing and executing QA black, white and gray box test conditions.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Easy and adaptive personality.
- Fast, accurate & enthusiastic self-starter.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to work effectively with individuals at all levels (i.e. Management, SQA, DEV, Business Partners, etc.)
- Independent thinker with tenacity to maintain focus on issues until satisfied with resolution.
- Knowledge of industry standards and SQA best practices.
- Agile mindset i.e. he / she can adapt to frequently changing requirements.
- Knowledge of Automation frameworks, and experience in writing, building and maintaining selenium test suites.
Good To Have Skills
- Exposure in mobile application functional testing with tools like FoneMonkey, EggPlant, etc. will be a huge plus.
Perks and Benefits
- Best in Class Salary Compensation
- Flexible working hours and open culture
- Work From Anywhere (WFA) option
- Year end bonus for outstanding performance
- Office laptop and awesome infrastructure to propel in your work