- Do hands-on coding and proactively mentor automation engineers
- Continually learn, mentor and develop your career
- Work closely with clients, both in the Business Domain and with Technical staff members
- Work in highly collaborative teams that strive to build quality code and provide business value
- Provede automation solution by impleneting proven design concepts
- Work with team members and help them with technical/non-technical issues.
- 4-6 Years of hands-on Experience on Java with strong knowledge of OOPs
- Adequate working knowledge of JUnit or TestNG
- Extensive experience in developing web service clients and providers for RESTful and SOAP implementation
- Desired experience in Mobile Automation or exposure to Mobile testing
- Basic knowledge of SQL and/or any RDBMS
- Knowledge of defect tracking and test management tools is desirable
- Strong knowledge of build/deployment automation and continuous integration highly desirable.
- Advanced understanding of source code repositories and branching and merging strategies.
- Awareness to Software Development and Testing lifecycle
- Strong communication and problem solving skills desired
- Well versed with Internet technologies and infrastructure
- Outstanding written and oral communication Skills
- BS/MS in Computer Science or related field
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills.
- Can do attitude; yet challenges status quo
- Inquisitive and ambitious
- Works independently under minimal direction with strong work ethics
Company Name: Infostretch
How To Apply