1. Monitor staff to identify errors, deviations & initiate corrective measures.
2. Should Perform transaction monitoring on the instructions entered in the application for advertisements.
3. Participate in the Calibration audits and report feedback.
4. Carry out tasks assigned within the time frame given.
5. Create and maintain up-to-date reports.
6. Create Individual and team quality reports as required for the process and send it to process owners.
7. Work with Client to identify the training needs for individuals.
1. Good Analytical skills, Coordination, multitasking, good communication skills, work experience in ad serving tool, knowledge about deployment tools and project management skills.
2. Should have at least 2 year of experience as a quality analyst. Auditing, feedback, analysis.
3. Good working knowledge in Microsoft Office PowerPoint, Excel and Word.
4. Knowledge in Digital Ad serving platform tools like OAS, DFP.
5. Six Sigma Green Belt Trained (Certified YB or GB would be an added advantage).
6. Should be willing to work in Night Shift.
Only those who are interested to work in night shifts should apply.
Company Name: HCL
Company Url: http://www.hcl.com/
Experience: 2--5 Years
How To Apply
HCL Technologies, No.84,
Murugesan Complex Road, Greams Road,
Thousand Lights, Chennai - 6,
Opposite lane towards Seashell Restaurent.