· Contribute to the design and architecture of software solutions, ensuring they are amenable to test
· Planning of tests, including the definition and management of suitable test data, and managing the trade-offs for thoroughness/completeness vs. development & maintenance effort on one hand and time to execute on the other.
· Reduce friction and latency in the development cycle through automation and immediate feedback; not only test, but also build, deployment, monitoring, etc.
· Writing great software to support agile software engineering practices (e.g., TDD, continuous integration, automated tests, etc.)
· Collaborating with product owners, stakeholders and potentially globally distributed teams
· Work cross-functional in an Agile environment
· Ensure that our applications can scale to match huge demand across the world. Sweat about milliseconds of response time and obsess over the next 1 percent of efficiency
· Excellent problem-solving, organizational and analytical skills
· Entrepreneurial drive and demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment
· Masters / Bachelors’ degree in Computer Science or related field
· Knowledge of one of the following languages C#, Java, C++, Ruby, Python
· Experience building and executing automated tests (Selenium, Watir/Watin, etc.)
· Experience with xUnit type frameworks (JUnit, NUnit, etc.)
· At least one year of experience testing software and web applications in an agile environment
· Expert in automating UI tests with Selenium and Ruby
· Experience configuring Jenkins and extending it with custom plug-ins
· Experience with RSpec for test specification
· Understanding of enterprise level automation needs and solutions (parallelism, distribution, etc.)
· Familiarity with client side MVC frameworks, preferably Backbone.js
· Experience with at least one major server side web development stack, preferably ASP.NET MVC or JSF
· Technical knowledge of the least one major RDBMS, preferably SQL Server
· Strong verbal communications, cross-group collaboration skills, analytical, structured and strategic thinking.
· Great interpersonal skills, cultural awareness, belief in teamwork.
Company Name: ADP
Company Url: https://www.adp.com/
How To Apply