Responsibilities / Necessary Skills / Attributes
• Design and build advanced collaborative applications
• Experience with collaborate tools to define, design, and ship new features.
• Experience with application integration with various platforms
• Knowledge on web services, APIs.
• Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
• Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
• Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
• BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
• 8+ years of software development experience
• Proven working experience in software development
· Design and build advanced applications for the .NET platform
· Strong knowledge of application integration.
· Strong knowledge of OOPs & .NET.
· Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
· Work with outside data sources and API’s, Rest/SOAP APIs
· Integration of collaboration tools.
· Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
· Very good debugging skills to solve complex problems without much assistance.
· Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
• Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
• Working knowledge of application integration, collaboration, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
• A passion for creative solutions for difficult problems
• An orientation towards simple solutions first
• Very strong technical, analytical, problem solving, written and verbal skills
• Experience with Agile Methodologies, Pair Programming, CI and Test Driven Development
Company Name: JP Morgan Chase&Co
Company Url: https://www.jpmorganchase.com/
Experience: 8+ Years-
How To Apply
Click Here to Apply: https://www.applytracking.com/3G0F