- To work as part of the Technical team that develops and maintains Local Regulatory Reporting platform across APAC (BI Solution).
1. Deploy the tool administration functions (i.e. Informatica Designer, Mapping, Repository and Workflow manager).
2. Good knowledge on Data warehouse model and design using Oracle RDBMS and Unix Commands and Shell scripting.
3. Identify process improvements to streamline data collection and report generation.
4. Provide estimations, plan resources and delivery dates for development and deployment work.
5. Knowledge of Designing database Solutions in Oracle.
6. Monitoring data quality levels using data quality metrics.
7. Co-ordinate with external consultants and vendors, communicate, negotiate and evaluate for functional/technical solutions in order to develop, deploy and maintain relevant solutions.
8. Strong Techno/Functional skills in Finance domain.
9. Follow, adhere and improve the policies and guidelines of the organization.
10. Effectively communicate with various stakeholders.
11. Upkeep of Application and Database environments.
12. Facilitate IT Security Audits and implement recommendations of IT Security Audits.
13. Tracking of deliveries and provide progress reports to reporting manager.
14. Experience in any BI tool such as Micro Strategy, Business Objects or Cognos will be an added advantage.
15. Conduct knowledge sharing sessions for team members.
1. Strong knowledge on Oracle DBMS 11G.
2. Experience working in a Unix/Linux environment and developing shell scripts.
3. Good understanding of Data Warehouse concept especially Dimension model.
4. Familiarity with logical and multi-dimensional data models.
5. Ability to build, deploy and support end to end ETL processes.
6. Experience loading data into various structures, including operational data stores, enterprise data warehouse and data marts.
7. Basic knowledge of data warehouse development and maintenance lifecycle and methodology.
8. Strong PL/SQL and SQL development and performance tuning skills.
9. Knowledge of any reporting tool such as Microstrategy or Business Objects or Cognos will be an added advantage.
10. Exposure to Web Application servers like IIS, TOMCAT , WebSphere or Weblogic.
11. Experience with configuration management tools such as SVN, VSS, Dimensions, CVS.
12. Exposure to CMMI procedures.
13. Complete understanding of full software development lifecycle (SDLC).
- Overall experience of 3-6 years in Software Development.
- Of which 3-5 years’ experience in solutions using Oracle, Unix, Shell scripting.
- Team player.
- Strong communication skills.
- Willingness to work within stringent timelines.
- Experience of working in a Banking/Financial environment.
Basic knowledge on Informatica 9.0.1/9.5.
Company Name: BNP Paribas
Company Url: https://group.bnpparibas/
Experience: 3--6 Years
How To Apply
Click Here to Apply: https://bnpparibasgt.taleo.net/careersection/iam/accessmanagement/login.jsf?lang=en&redirectionURI=https%3A%2F%2Fbnpparibasgt.taleo.net%2Fcareersection%2Fapplication.jss%3Flang%3Den%26type%3D1%26csNo%3D10000%26portal%3D2170452134%26reqNo%3D848351%26isOnLogoutPage%3Dtrue&TARGET=https%3A%2F%2Fbnpparibasgt.taleo.net%2Fcareersection%2Fapplication.jss%3Flang%3Den%26type%3D1%26csNo%3D10000%26portal%3D2170452134%26reqNo%3D848351%26isOnLogoutPage%3Dtrue