The roles and responsibilities of the Test Engineer include the following:
· Working closely and communicating effectively with diverse teams and stakeholders throughout the SDLC.
· Executing test iterations, tracking/reporting results, troubleshooting, and coordinating defect resolution.
· Performing root-cause analysis of product failures in testing.
· Designing and creating test conditions and scripts to address business and technical use cases.
· Performing integration testing of multiple products in Web, desktop, mobile, and multi-platform application environment.
· Adhering to compliance procedures and internal/operational risk controls in accordance with any and all applicable regulatory standards, requirements, and policies.
· Familiarity with different types of testing, namely, Black Box, Functionality, User Interface, Smoke, Database, Integration, and Regression.
· Conversant with adequate exploratory testing knowledge.
· Proficient in SQL and database testing.
· Ability to handle multiple assignments simultaneously.
· Should be a self-starter and capable of operating on minimal management oversight.
· Ability to work under pressure to meet agreed deadlines.
· Should be a team player and willing to take ownership.
· Should be accountable for the assignments.
· Industry certification (CSTE, ISTQB, etc) will be an added benefit.
· Experience in multi-browser testing and device testing would be an added benefit.
· Experience in automated testing tools, such as Selenium and Sahi, and knowledge of iterative development process and Agile will be an added benefit.
Job Role :Test Engineer
Experience :2 - 4 Years
Job Location :Bangalore
Company Name: Indegene
Company Url: http://www.indegene.com/
Experience: 2-4 Years
How To Apply
Click Here For More Details And Apply: