The roles and responsibilities of the Web Developer include the following:
1. Develop HTML frames and HTML pages as per design provided by designer.
2. Ability to adapt latest technologies and implement the same on projects.
3. Development of websites and e-modules as per the requirement by coordinating with designer and Tech team.
4. Responsible to follow the best practices followed in the department regarding - processes, communication (internal & external), project management, documentation and technical requirements like HTML and programming.
5. Strong working knowledge on CSS and CSS3 and HTML4/HTML5.
6. Exposure and basic working knowledge to jQuery.
7. Knowledge on different creative design formats like AI/PSDs.
8. Mentor and review junior web designers.
9. Participate in Internal client calls to understand and discuss proposed solution.
Any graduate with 1+ years of relevant experience in website responsive design.
Good communication skills.
Experience in Responsive website development.
Experience in any framework preferably Bootstrap.
Experience in any Marketing Automation tool like Marketo / Exact target is an added advantage.
Job Role :Web Designer
Eligibility :Any Graduate
Experience :1 - 6 Years
Job Location :Bangalore
Walk-In Date :04 Feb 2017
Walk-In Time :10:00 AM
Company Name: Indegene
Company Url: http://www.indegene.com/
Experience: 1--6 Years
How To Apply
Indegene LifeSystems Pvt Ltd,
Aspen Block G4, 3rd Floor,
Manyata Embassy Business Park ,
Outer Ring Road, Nagawara,