1. Continuously do Research and Development on Networking, Operating Systems and Technology.
2. Maintain existing Network, PBX Servers, Email servers, and several other types of servers. Continuously find new ways of improving quality, improving security.
3. Maintain and setup existing email servers, find ways of scaling out, shrinking in and reducing costs.
4. Maintain and setup Windows Servers active directory.
5. Constantly research on the latest gadgets available in the market related to network and security.
6. Set up and maintain private clouds in house using Linux and Microsoft technologies such as OpenStack and Microsoft System center tools.
7. Keep all info about servers and security secure and confidential. Should be trustworthy.
8. Document everything and automate as much as possible along the process.
9. Keep record of tasks, prioritize after discussion and execute them task by task.
10. Negotiate with vendors while purchasing network equipment’s.
11. Find ways of lowering cost using technology.
12. Involve into deploying new client machines, installing software and maintaining them.
13. Troubleshoot hardware problems where necessary.
14. Attend external conferences and seminars representing Gloriatech.
15. Conduct security awareness sessions and trainings when required.
16. Maintain and setup enterprise firewall, switches. keep finding new ways of securing at a low cost although basic training shall be provided, candidate MUST have a strong background in LINUX and Networking.
Job Role :Linux Server/System Admin
Experience :0 - 1 Year
Salary :Rs. 10K - 12K per month
Job Location :Chennai
Walk-In Date :23 Jan - 25 Jan 2017
Walk-In Time :10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Company Name: Gloriatech
Company Url: http://www.gloriatech.com/
Salary: Rs. 10K - 12K per month
Experience: 0--1 year
How To Apply
How To Apply:
Interested candidates can send their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested candidates can directly walk-in to the mentioned address.
CDTech no:95, Pantheon road,
Land Mark: Next to Fountain Plaza.