To be considered for this position, applicants need to meet the qualifications listed in this posting.
- Bachelor's Degree(BE \ B. Tech) or Master’s Degree (ME\ M Tech\ MCA)
Must Have Skills
- B.Tech./MCA (Minimum 16 years of formal education, Correspondence courses are not relevant).
- 5 -7 years of relevant experience in Java, J2EE technologies.
- Strong experience in Angular JS, UI design.
- Strong Java programming (JDK1.5 or higher) experience.
- Thorough understanding of Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD) concepts
- Very good in development of applications using Spring Core, Spring JDBC, Rest Web services,. Hibernate & MySQL DB.
- Good working knowledge in SPRING, IOC, AOP and Transaction Management
- Experience in Web services- Restful and Soap.
- Experience in Subversion & Maven will be a plus.
- Should be able to execute Unit Testing (Plan, Prepare & Execute).
- Experience in using JUnit / JTest/JMeter.
- Should possess sound knowledge of SDLC processes.
- Proficient in use of application servers preferably Websphere
- Good Communication Skills.
- Prior experience of healthcare is preferred.
- Experience of working in a global environment.
- Experience on Eclipse/IntelliJ Idea and Jboss, WebSphere/Web logic servers
Company Name: United Health Group
Company Url: http://www.unitedhealthgroup.com/
Experience: 5--7 Years
How To Apply
Click Here To Apply: https://uhg.taleo.net/careersection/iam/accessmanagement/login.jsf?lang=en&redirectionURI=https%3A%2F%2Fuhg.taleo.net%2Fcareersection%2F10780%2Fjobapply.ftl%3Flang%3Den%26job%3D690000%26utm_source%3DDJ%26_ga%3D1.3.2092045725.1484108201&TARGET=https%3A%2F%2Fuhg.taleo.net%2Fcareersection%2F10780%2Fjobapply.ftl%3Flang%3Den%26job%3D690000%26utm_source%3DDJ%26_ga%3D1.3.2092045725.1484108201