To be considered for this position, applicants need to meet the qualifications listed in this posting.
- Educational Qualifications: B.Tech / MCA / Msc / MTech (Minimum 16 years of formal education, Correspondence courses are not relevant).
- 5-7 years of experience
- Extensive experience in ETL/ Data warehouse backend testing and report testing.
- Strong knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle
- Expert knowledge in creating Test Plans, Test Cases, Test Scenarios and Test Strategies, Defect Management to ensure Quality Assurance and to test all the business requirements.
- Excellent Knowledge of Database Systems ?
- Extensive experience in developing SQL scripts to validate the databases tables and reports data for backend database testing.
- A very good team player with excellent Communication (Verbal and Technical), Presentation and reporting skills.
Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that's improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about making health care data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There's no room for error. Join us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
Technology Careers with Optum. Information and technology have amazing power to transform the health care industry and improve people's lives. This is where it's happening. This is where you'll help solve the problems that have never been solved. We're freeing information so it can be used safely and securely wherever it's needed. We're creating the very best ideas that can most easily be put into action to help our clients improve the quality of care and lower costs for millions. This is where the best and the brightest work together to make positive change a reality. This is the place to do your life's best work.SM
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Company Name: United Health Group
Company Url: http://www.unitedhealthgroup.com/
Experience: 5--7 Years
How To Apply
Click Here To Apply: https://uhg.taleo.net/careersection/iam/accessmanagement/login.jsf?lang=en&redirectionURI=https%3A%2F%2Fuhg.taleo.net%2Fcareersection%2F10780%2Fjobapply.ftl%3Flang%3Den%26job%3D690000%26utm_source%3DDJ%26_ga%3D1.3.2092045725.1484108201&TARGET=https%3A%2F%2Fuhg.taleo.net%2Fcareersection%2F10780%2Fjobapply.ftl%3Flang%3Den%26job%3D690000%26utm_source%3DDJ%26_ga%3D1.3.2092045725.1484108201