• Develop and maintain reusable, data driven automated test scripts in one or more of the following tools: Unified Functional Testing (UFT), Selenium Java based automation framework & QC/ALM
• Work with appropriate Scrum teams to review and provide feedback on requirements and application functionality to improve software quality and to create automated regression test cases. Work with functional QA team to determine overall test strategy
• Knowledge of scrum workflow, and agile methodologies;
• Establish and maintain a detailed test automation framework and methodology. Develop subject matter expertise in application and system functionality for development of automation test scripts. Execute automation regression tests to ensure business and technical requirements traceability and complete test coverage
• Develop and maintain object repositories, test data, and function libraries. Conduct code reviews and provide feedback to Automation team members and QA Management.
• Log defects and work with the Business and IT to prioritize and resolve issues. Notify QA Management of any critical issues or testing impacts and delays
• Work with Project Managers and QA Management to track and report testing milestones. Notify QA Management of project related risks associated with automated testing impacts and delays
• Provide project status reports, with supporting regression testing metrics on a regular basis
• Assist with creating and maintaining automation support documents surrounding standards, policies, procedures and metrics
• Attend project requirement and project review meetings as required
To be considered for this position, applicants need to meet the qualifications listed in this posting.
Qualification & Skills:
• B.E/B. Tech/MCA/Graduation (Minimum 15 years of formal education, Correspondence courses are not relevant)
• 2 - 5 years of hands on experience in in Manual Testing & Automation Testing.
• Strong experience in Manual Test Case writing, Test Data identification, Test Case execution & defect tracking (HP ALM)
• Good understanding of different testing methodologies and best practices. Experience of Agile (Scrum) is preferable.
• Atleast 1.5 years of experience on Selenium with Java is a must. Experience of TestNG/Junit frameworks, CI Tools is preferable.
• Atleast 1.5 years of experience on testing tools like QTP & ALM/QC is a must.
• Preferable experience on Infrastructure & Cloud testing domain.
• Intermediate knowledge of relational databases (SQL and Oracle) with the ability to create queries
• Intermediate knowledge in creating and working with automation frameworks (Modular/Keyword) for test script creation and modification
• Experience in API Testing using SOAPUI good to have
• Experience in Performance Testing using Jmeter preferable
Project Specific Skills/experience requirements:
• Excellent communication, presentation and influencing skills
• Experience in developing and implementing test strategies and test data strategies
• Prior experience in defining/creating policy and procedures artifacts as needed
• Problem solving skills with the ability to think laterally, and to think with a medium term and long term perspective
• Should be self-driven and motivated.
• Should be able to work on multiple engagements and able to drive them independently
• Flexible to work in changing shifts with project requirements.
• Should have hands-on experience in VB Scripting
Company Name: United Health Group
Company Url: http://www.unitedhealthgroup.com/
Experience: 2--5 Years
How To Apply
Click Here To Apply: