EFI is looking for a Software Quality Assurance Engineer to join our EPS Business Unit in our IDC office and take part in the QA activities of new team that takes over responsibilities from the Optitex team in Israel.
1. 4 + years in Windows applications and Web manual testing.
2. 2+ years? experience in test automation.
3. 1+ years? experience in writing test automation using C#.
4. Experience in formal tests planning, coverage, formal quality analysis and reporting.
5. Experience in planning, execution and reporting in scrum development methodology.
6. Experience in transitioning from manual to automatic (think automation while doing manual).
7. Experience in learning existing products and creating test cases and test plans for them without priori documentation.
8. Garment pattern making experience ? advantage.
9. Work will require ramp up and take over of existing none documented products (in Israel) and also existing test cases and plans.
Personal ambition for delivering good products.
Creative and open-minded.
Independent and accountable.
Good communication skils.
Company Name: Electronics For Imaging (EFI)
Company Url: http://www.efi.com/en-gb/
Experience: 4 Years-
How To Apply
Click Here To Apply: http://chj.tbe.taleo.net/chj06/ats/careers/apply.jsp?org=EFI&cws=1&rid=2104