With us you will be responsible for
• Facilitating teams for all the scrum ceremonies & related process
• Mentor leads and team members to perform at expected level
• Proactively handle stakeholder interactions and Communications
• Building and maintaining Healthcare products as part of Agile development team & working in collaboration with global team.
• Suggesting new ideas/improvements as and when feasible
• Communicating any risks, bottlenecks in the delivery to stakeholders
We expect you to have
• 8+ years of experience from .net SW development.
• 3+ years of experience as Scrum Master, incl Estimation in Agile WOW.
• Excellent in communication and interpersonal skills
• Experienced in working in multi-cultural and distributed environment
• Having leadership skills and experience in technical project management in software development.
• Having extensive experience in Software lifecycle development
• Good to have Understanding of Database concepts with exposure to MSSQL
• Good to have experience in jQuery, WCF, MVC, Web services, web API.
• Good to have HTML5, CSS3, Boot strap, Angular JS fundamental understanding and inclination
• Customer oriented and skilled in developing a strong understanding of product needs and delivering those with potential solutions
Good analytical and programming skills, who can display an ability to deal with complexity
As a person you are
• Honest & Ethical.
• Clear in your thoughts and communication.
• Objective in your approach.
• Professional attitude at work
• Self-motivated & Self organized person
• Willing to learn and grow
• Excellent team player, attention to detail and ability to work well with others
○ challenging job
○ multinational company environment
○ trainings, technical courses, certifications
○ career path and personal growth
Application Period: 07 December 2016-31 January 2017
Company Name: Tieto
Company Url: https://www.tieto.com/careers
Experience: 3--8 Years
How To Apply
Click Here To Apply: https://jobs.tieto.com/vacancies/25093/applications/new