With us you will be responsible for
• Product Development (Change requests) Maintenance of Payments system, production support, query handling, technical and domain support to customer, defect tracking and reporting
• Maintenance & Development of COBOL programs in Payments Application and perform required reviews.
• Analyze and debug defect situations using technical tools and product knowledge.
• Able to apply business knowledge when developing, debugging to debug the source and suggesting solutions
• Technical analysis, High/ Low Level Design and Detailed Solution
• Close cooperation with Java development team for integration between our Java-based client and the Core System, Able to use our Java-based client for test and debug purpose.
• Communication and Coordination between EU team and Pune team. Transition Knowledge and Tasks.
• Capacity to suggest alternative suggestions for quality - improvement and/ Performance improvements
We expect you to have
• Total 4 to 5 years of experience as a COBOL developer.
• Banking Domain experience (Payments background must)
• Thorough knowledge & hands-on experience in COBOL, JCL, CICS, DB2
• Worked on SDLC in a team using project methodology
• Experience with Requirement/technical analysis, developing high/Low level design, detailed design, coding, and test cases
• Experience in production support, bug fixing
Good to Have Skills:
• IMS knowledge
• Experience of using Serena PVCS Version Manager, ASG-Rochade
As a person you are
• Must be well-organized, responsible, work effectively in projects with Good communication skills
• Good in Decision making.
• Good interpersonal skills.
Excellent work culture.
Company Name: Tieto
Company Url: https://www.tieto.com/careers
Experience: 4--5 Years
How To Apply
Click Here To Apply: https://jobs.tieto.com/vacancies/25101/applications/new