• Looking for highly motivated and self-driven engineer to be part of the Xilinx applications team.
• Will be responsible for verification and validation of SDAccel platforms.
• Ability to verify complex system-level designs consisting of high-speed interfaces like DDRx/PCIe/Ethernet.
• Work with broader set of people/teams to scope, define and rigorously test new software features working toward high quality software releases.
• Actively explores innovative methods for verification and validation of these platform designs using automated infrastructure and reduced/smaller designs.
• Uses the product as a customer would to understand strengths and areas for improvement. Performs advanced interactive testing and can assist with defining quality metrics.
• Self-driven, motivated, focused, results oriented individual with superior academic achievements.
• Excellent communication skills for working remotely with global team.
• BS in EC/EE/CS with 4+ years or MS with 2+ years of experience in electronic design and software development.
• At least 1 year's experience in verification/validation of complex designs, preferably in FPGA domain, with knowledge on Xilinx Tools like IP Integrator etc.
• Expertise in HDL: Verilog/System Verilog/VHDL.
• Good understanding of logic design, timing constraints, timing analysis and FPGA implementation flow.
• Experience in debugging using simulation (Questa/VCS/etc.) as well as on boards using debugger/scopes.
• Understanding of one/more interface protocols like DDRx/PCIe/Ethernet/USB/etc..
• Good Knowledge in Tcl, Perl, Shell etc.
• Domain specific expertise in Networking/Wireless/Video or similar would be beneficial.
Company Name: Xilinx
Company Url: http://www.xilinx.com/
Experience: 1--4 Years
How To Apply
Click Here To Apply: