With us you will be responsible for
- Building and maintaining Healthcare products as part of Agile development team & working in collaboration with global team.
- Communicating any risks, bottlenecks in the delivery to stakeholders
- Reviewing and verifying functional and system requirements and ensure that the project deliverable adheres to QA criteria and comply with the requirements prior to deployment.
- Managing test data.
- Writing of Test Cases
- Estimation for testing activities.
- Manual Testing during various phases of the development lifecycle
- Proactively identify/raise bugs
- Suggesting new ideas/improvements as and when feasible
- Mentoring and training team members
- Involvement in Automation Testing Roadmap
We expect you to have
- Excellent knowledge of testing/QA processes
- Strong manual testing skills
- Experience in identifying and writing test cases, test scripts from functional requirements
- Database Knowledge
- Good written and verbal communication in English
- Experience in agile ways of working especially SCRUM
- Knowledge of Healthcare Systems and HIS
Company Name: Tieto
Company Url: http://tihttps://www.tieto.com/careers
Experience: 4--6 years
How To Apply
Click Here To Apply:https://jobs.tieto.com/vacancies/25016/applications/new