• The successful candidate is expected to demonstrate key technical and leadership skills by working closely with stakeholders to deliver high quality solutions on time.
• Develop innovative solutions and prove feasibility of Software Design solutions.
• Verify and Validate designs and ensure reliability, performance and cost goals.
• Provide technical expertise in accurately estimating efforts required to accomplish given project goals.
• Lead customer / technical issue risk-mitigation on a ready-to-serve basis.
• Handle customer issues demonstrated through thorough investigation, impact analysis root cause analysis and providing solution or workaround.
Quality Specific Goals:
1. Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position.
2. Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines.
3. Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required.
4. Maintaining full Quality System Regulation (QSR) and Good Documentation Practices (GDP) requirements.
5. Maintaining full regulatory compliance and other legal requirements.
6. Knowledge and understanding of GEHC Design Controls Procedures and operates within them in managing programs that control the design of the device in order to ensure that specified design requirements are met.
1. Master's Degree or Bachelor's Degree in Software Engineering or related field from premier institute.
2. Minimum 3 years’ experience in design, development and customer support.
3. Strong experience in C++ programming, shell scripting and unit testing tools.
4. Knowledge on Apache, tomcat and/or Windows API.
5. Should possess excellent analytical, teamwork, coordination and communication skills.
6. Should be a Self-starter, energizing, results oriented, and able to multi-task.
7. Working knowledge on configuration management principles and tools like clearcase.
• Ability to come up with alternatives when faced with challenge.
• Communicate ideas through visual diagrams or UML.
• Understand customer needs and build high level perspective before getting into solution.
• Working knowledge of Java, TCL, PHP, Java Servlets.
• Good understanding of Design Patterns.
• Exposure to Agile methodologies.
Company Name: Generic Electric
Company Url: http://www.ge.com/
Experience: 3 Years-
How To Apply